Standard Warranty Registration
For those who have not registered with us before, please click here
to create an account.
How to obtain an RMA
Obtaining an RMA can be done in 3 easy steps.
- Step 1... Register your product at PROMISE Support Center
(download pdf version Product Registration Guide)
- Step 2... Contact Technical Support
*Note: in order to obtain the RMA you must have an approved technical support case. This can be obtained two ways.
- See here on how to create an e-support case ID.
- Contact technical support via phone: You will need the following:
- For VTrak Series please provide System Service Report.
- For Vess Series, Controllers/ HBA or NAS/DAS please provide your unit serial #s and other relevant technical data to the problem
- Step 3... Fill out an RMA request online.
Completing steps 1 and 2 is important and necessary when completing the RMA process. This will allow us to document all inquiries and problems so that we may continue to provide you with efficient solutions and excellent service.
Please click here for more details on how to fill out the RMA form.
- Cross Ship
For this method, Credit card information is required for security purposes. The replacement item is first sent to you (customer). Thirty (30) days, from the day of shipment, are allotted for returning the defective unit.
- Return and Replace
Credit card information is not needed for this method. Once your request for an RMA is approved, an RMA number will be emailed to you along with specific shipping instructions.
- Advance Replacement
Similar to the Cross Ship Method, however, credit card information is not required. Please inquire to find out if your product is eligible for Advance Replacement.
*Applicable to VTrak series products only. No Credit Card is required (Not applicable to APAC).
Limited Warranty Information
PROMISE Technology, Inc provides a 3 year warranty for most Promise products. Please see the product manual for actual warranty coverage. Invoice, showing the date of purchase may be required when submitting the RMA.
*Additional Service Plus Contract customers please click here