Pegasus Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Promise Technology. The following information is a summary of the product warranty and support options available to you. The full, actual warranty, including limitations, is stated in the "Warranty" Section of the Pegasus Product Manual. Please review that Section for a complete understanding of the available warranty. This information is only applicable to purchasers of the Promise Pegasus product purchased through Apple, Inc. sales channels
PROMISE Technology, Inc. (“PROMISE”) warrants that this product, from the time of the delivery of the product to the original end user:
- a) all components, except for the fan and power adapter, for a period of two (2) years;
- b) the fan and power adapter for a period of one (1) year;
- c) will conform to PROMISE’s specifications;
- d) will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service
- a) applies only to products which are new and in cartons on the date of purchase;
- b) is not transferable;
- c) is valid only when accompanied by a copy of the original purchase invoice.
Please read the Warranty section of the Pegasus Product Manual for further details and limitations.
Promise offers local Phone Support for Pegasus during normal business hours :
For telephone support and business hours click here
Web support: https://support.promise.com
Please be sure to register your product at PROMISE eSupport
The information below is required for troubleshooting. Please register this information or have it readily available at the time of your support call
- TLA number—Located on the outside of the box or on label toward rear of Pegasus chassis
- Serial number—Located on label toward rear of Pegasus chassis
- Config Logs, if accessible. Please refer PROMISE knowledge base for instruction on acquiring Config Logs.
RMAs issued before 12:00 noon PST M-F can be shipped out on same day. RMAs issued after 12:00 noon PST M-F ship out the next business day.
1. Cross Ship (NOT applicable in APAC)
For this method, Credit card information is required for security purposes. The replacement item is first sent to you (customer). Thirty (30) days, from the day of shipment, are allotted for returning the defective unit. If the defective part is not returned within the allotted 30days, your credit card will be charged the MSRP of the replacement part(s) shipped.
2. Return and Replace
Credit card information is not needed for this method. Once your request for an RMA is approved, an RMA number will be emailed to you along with specific shipping instructions. Product(s) must be returned in its original packaging (inner and outer box). If you do not have the original packaging contents please contact Promise Technical Support. All RMA are shipped standard ground to your location