FileCruiser VR2600 Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Promise Technology. The following information is a summary of the product warranty and support options available to you. The full, actual warranty, including limitations, is stated in the "Warranty" Section of the FileCruiser Product Manual. Please review that section for a complete understanding of the available warranty. This information is only applicable to purchasers of the Promise FileCruiser product purchased through PROMISE sales channels.
PROMISE Technology, Inc. (“PROMISE”) provides a three (3) year warranty from the date of delivery to the original end user as follows:
- a) FileCruiser VR2600 1U server hardware components for a period of three (3) years;
- b) Vess R2600id follows the Vess R Series standard warranty terms;
- c) will conform to PROMISE’s specifications;
- d) will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service;
- a) applies only to products which are new and in cartons on the date of purchase;
- b) is not transferable;
- c) is valid only when accompanied by a copy of the original purchase invoice.
Please read the Warranty section of the FileCruiser Product QSG for further details and limitations.
Promise offers local Phone Support for FileCruiser during normal business hours:
For telephone support and business hours click here
Web support: https://support.promise.com
Please be sure to register your product at PROMISE eSupport
The information below is required for troubleshooting. Please register this information or have it readily available at the time of your support call
- TLA number—Located on the outside of the box or on label toward rear of FileCruiser server chassis
- Serial number—Located on label toward rear of FileCruiser server chassis
- Config Logs, if accessible. Please refer to the PROMISE knowledge base for instructions on acquiring Config Logs.
1. Cross Ship
For this method, credit card information is required for security purposes. The replacement item is first sent to you (customer). Thirty (30) days from the day of shipment are allotted for returning the defective unit. If the defective part is not returned within the allotted 30 days, your credit card will be charged the MSRP of the replacement part(s) shipped.
2. Return and Replace
Credit card information is not needed for this method. Once your request for an RMA is approved, an RMA number will be emailed to you along with specific shipping instructions. Product(s) must be returned in its original packaging (inner and outer box). If you do not have the original packaging contents please contact Promise Technical Support. All RMA are shipped standard ground to your location after PROMISE receives the faulty unit.